Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
Welcome to our blog
You will find that some of our blogs are open-access, meaning you can read them in their entirety, and some are closed-access, meaning only members can read them in their entirety.
If you are a member already, please login with the link below. If you are not, consider joining the Vitamin D Council. Become a member and register today to access all of our blogs.
- Brant Cebulla on Latitude and solar radiation influence risk of food-induced anaphylaxis in children
- Colchaguino on Latitude and solar radiation influence risk of food-induced anaphylaxis in children
- Rita and Misty on New study finds vitamin D deficiency common among Jamaicans with systemic lupus erythematosus
- Nessie2222 on Vitamin D levels of prison inmates: A problem?
- Rita and Misty on Dear Dr Cannell: Vitamin D deficiency, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, or abuse?
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma athletes autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer breastfeeding calcium cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression elderly genes hypertension infant intensive care unit lupus melanoma meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial osteoporosis pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets skin cancer sun exposure type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity vitamin d treatment