Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
Welcome to our blog
You will find that some of our blogs are open-access, meaning you can read them in their entirety, and some are closed-access, meaning only members can read them in their entirety.
If you are a member already, please login with the link below. If you are not, consider joining the Vitamin D Council. Become a member and register today to access all of our blogs.
- Rita and Misty on Vitamin D status increased with probiotic, says new randomized controlled trial
- Brant Cebulla on Randomized controlled trial: Vitamin D and gene expression
- Brant Cebulla on Review: vitamin D and breast cancer research
- Brant Cebulla on UV exposure directly lowers blood pressure
- Rita and Misty on Dear Dr Cannell: Severe infection in rheumatoid arthritis
Popular topicsalzheimer’s disease autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer breastfeeding calcium cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression diabetes dr john cannell elderly hypertension infant infants influenza intensive care lupus melanoma mental health mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial osteoporosis pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets skin cancer sun exposure type 2 diabetes vitamin d vitamin d2 vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity vitamin d treatment
Our site is secure