Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
We need your help!
We're spreading awareness in Vitamin D deficiency. But we need your help!
- [email protected] on Research finds the use of birth control is associated with increased vitamin D levels
- [email protected] on New study finds vitamin D supplementation temporarily reduces Epstein-Barr virus antibody levels among patients with MS
- [email protected] on UK sets recommendation for vitamin D supplementation
- [email protected] on Clinical study finds correction of vitamin D deficiency may benefit patients with common type of vertigo
- Jonathan Whitehurst on UK sets recommendation for vitamin D supplementation
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children dementia depression diabetes elderly fracture hypertension infant inflammation low vitamin D status lupus melanoma mental health meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity osteoporosis pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets schizophrenia skin cancer sun exposure type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity