Vitamin D Research
back to research menu
- Long term hormone replacement therapy preserves bone mineral density in Turner syndrome. Eur J Endocrinol. 2009 Aug;161(2):251–7.
- Fracture risk and bone mineral density in Turner syndrome. Rev Endocr Metab Disord. 2008 Jun;9(2):145–51. Review.
- A rare association of hyperparathyroidism and Turner's syndrome—a case report. Endokrynol Pol. 2008 May–Jun;59(3):232–4.
- Ankylosing spondylitis in a patient with Turner syndrome: a case report. Rheumatol Int. 2007 Oct;27(12):1177–80.
- Hearing impairment and low bone mineral density increase the risk of bone fractures in women with Turner's syndrome. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2006 Nov;65(5):643–7.
- Gene polymorphisms leading to calcified and stenotic aortic valves. Herz. 2006 Oct;31(7):635–43. Review.
- Peripheral genotype-phenotype correlations in Asian Indians with type 2 diabetes mellitus. J Assoc Physicians India. 2005 Jun;53:521–6.
- The effects of GH and hormone replacement therapy on serum concentrations of mannan-binding lectin, surfactant protein D and vitamin D binding protein in Turner syndrome. Eur J Endocrinol. 2004 Mar;150(3):355–62.
- Serum osteoprotegerin and receptor activator of nuclear factors kB (RANKL) concentrations in normal children and in children with pubertal precocity, Turner's syndrome and rheumatoid arthritis. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2004 Jan;60(1):87–91.
- Marked disproportionality in bone size and mineral, and distinct abnormalities in bone markers and calcitropic hormones in adult turner syndrome: a cross-sectional study. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Jun;87(6):2798–808.
- Gonadal dysgenesis and bone metabolism. Joint Bone Spine. 2001 Feb;68(1):26–33. Review.
- Estrogen therapy enhances calcium absorption and retention and diminishes bone turnover in young girls with Turner's syndrome: a calcium kinetic study. Metabolism. 1997 Aug;46(8):908–13.
- Pediatric diseases that affect bone metabolism. Rev Med Chil. 1996 Aug;124(8 Suppl):86–91. Review.
- Mineral metabolism in Turner's syndrome: evidence for impaired renal vitamin D metabolism and normal osteoblast function. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1992 Oct;75(4):998–1001.
- Roentgenologic significance of radiograms of the hand. Rontgenpraxis. 1983 Apr;36(4):119–29.
- Superior marginal rib defects. An etiologic classification. Am J Roentgenol Radium Ther Nucl Med. 1969 Jul;106(3):491–505.
- Disorders of calcium and phosphate metabolism in Turner's syndrome complicated with rickets. Pol Tyg Lek. 1969 Jun 30;24(26):1010–1.
- Treatment of miscellaneous disorders of growth. Mod Treat. 1968 Jan;5(1):218–40. Review.
back to research menu