VDC test kit slider
VDC-Banner-new_468
Hello, My daily maintenance dose equates to around 7,500 iu. Would taking two 5000 iu capsules a day, with every other day take one 5000 iu capsule — equalling to an average of 7,500 iu — work the same as taking precisely 7,500 iu doses everyday? Kind regards

Asked by  camagunn on February 19, 2018

Answers
  •  camagunn on

See title

Answered by  camagunn on
  •  IAW on

I really cannot “promise” that it will be exactly the same. The only thing you can do is try it and see if on “either day”, things go better or worse that day. For example if on the days you take the 10,000iu you feel better than the 5000iu days, then the answer is “no”. Also in that case if you feel better taking the 10k vs the 7500iu, then maybe you should be taking the 10K. If on a 5000iu day you notice less energy or something else, than I guess the answer would be “no” again and back to the 7500iu. If you do not notice any difference, than assume it works for you.
    I don’t know if part of the reason you are asking is if you are doing “multiple” pills to arrive at 7500iu and would like to do less? If so raising the 7500iu to an even 8000iu would not hurt you at all!.

Answered by  IAW on
  •  camagunn on

Thanks for the reply. I think I will supplement a consistent daily dose. I’m around 200 pounds; would 7,000 IU be sufficient for 3 months? I’m planning to get my levels checked after.

Kind regards

Answered by  camagunn on
  •  IAW on

The only thing I do not know is what your present level is? So for example if it is 50ng/ml, and you take 7000iu now, your level may go to 40-45ng/ml. Supposedly for every 1000iu taken, you can raise levels by 1000iu.So I took that in “reverse”. The only thing I do not know, is how the “weight” figures into that. So it is a “guess” on my part.

Answered by  IAW on

Recent Discussion

Popular Questions