VDC test kit slider
VDC-Banner-new_468
Reply To: Hi Iaw, I have been taking 60000 iu d3 per week since 9 months but still my upper back pain and neck stifness not cured.My level was 9 and has increased over 150 now. Does it take so long to cure?

Home Forums Ask the Vitamin D Council Hi Iaw, I have been taking 60000 iu d3 per week since 9 months but still my upper back pain and neck stifness not cured.My level was 9 and has increased over 150 now. Does it take so long to cure? Reply To: Hi Iaw, I have been taking 60000 iu d3 per week since 9 months but still my upper back pain and neck stifness not cured.My level was 9 and has increased over 150 now. Does it take so long to cure?

IAW on

Some of the following may be a repeat but without the original post, I do not remember what we talked about.
You said the “Dizziness,brain fog,tingling and unstable gait have reduced a lot” but “my neck still remains stiff.” Since the other symptoms did not completely go away here is a thought. Maybe the Vitamin D is helping but only to a certain degree. Maybe if you switch to taking 8000 -10,000iu on a “daily basis” maybe it will make all the difference. The study I mentioned in my previous post above basically states if you take a weekly dose your 25OHD (Vitamin D) will have a “good reading” but the large dose causes inadequate “activated” Vitamin D which is 1,25(OH)2D3. It just may make all the difference in the world.
Now your symptoms could be MS (multiple sclerosis) but larger amounts of Vitamin D would still be the answer. I could give you more information on that if you want.
Besides the above I think before we talked about low B12, hypothyroidism and maybe even low calcium even though blood work may not show a deficiency.
Let me know what you think.

Answered by  IAW on

Recent Discussion

Popular Questions

December 21st is DDAY. Click here to celebrate the day with us!