VDC test kit slider
VDC-Banner-new_468
Reply To: I was not feeling well about 2 months ago, I was very sick. I soon found out that I was deficient in vitamin D. So I supplemented with vitamin D for about 7 weeks.. My levels have now normalized. Even though I do feel 95 percent better. Im still experiencing some symptoms, I feel unbalanced like Im on boat…What does this mean? does it take a little while longer for symptoms to completely resolve even though my levels have return back to normal?

Home Forums Ask the Vitamin D Council I was not feeling well about 2 months ago, I was very sick. I soon found out that I was deficient in vitamin D. So I supplemented with vitamin D for about 7 weeks.. My levels have now normalized. Even though I do feel 95 percent better. Im still experiencing some symptoms, I feel unbalanced like Im on boat…What does this mean? does it take a little while longer for symptoms to completely resolve even though my levels have return back to normal? Reply To: I was not feeling well about 2 months ago, I was very sick. I soon found out that I was deficient in vitamin D. So I supplemented with vitamin D for about 7 weeks.. My levels have now normalized. Even though I do feel 95 percent better. Im still experiencing some symptoms, I feel unbalanced like Im on boat…What does this mean? does it take a little while longer for symptoms to completely resolve even though my levels have return back to normal?

IAW on

Congratulations on the weight loss!
There is something you may also want to keep in mind. Just a little while ago Dr. Cannell who runs the Vitamin D Council made a comment. It was, in a sense, that no one really knows yet how much an athlete or someone that exercises or trains a lot uses up. So if you are going to train heavily or run marathons, you may need to keep your levels up at 96ng/ml.

Answered by  IAW on

Recent Discussion

Popular Questions

December 21st is DDAY. Click here to celebrate the day with us!