VDC test kit slider
VDC-Banner-new_468
Reply To: I am suffering from tiredness and fatigue for the past three months. Doctors ran many tests but couldn't find anything. My vitamin D level was undetectable ( below 20 nmol/l). Its now increased to 134 after taking 10,000 iu per day but there is no relief in symptoms. I am also taking 300-400 magnesium citrate and super k2 from lef.org.

Home Forums Ask the Vitamin D Council I am suffering from tiredness and fatigue for the past three months. Doctors ran many tests but couldn't find anything. My vitamin D level was undetectable ( below 20 nmol/l). Its now increased to 134 after taking 10,000 iu per day but there is no relief in symptoms. I am also taking 300-400 magnesium citrate and super k2 from lef.org. Reply To: I am suffering from tiredness and fatigue for the past three months. Doctors ran many tests but couldn't find anything. My vitamin D level was undetectable ( below 20 nmol/l). Its now increased to 134 after taking 10,000 iu per day but there is no relief in symptoms. I am also taking 300-400 magnesium citrate and super k2 from lef.org.

IAW on

Alright the 1st time around you did not mention any gastro problems and weight loss. So did that begin before starting the Vitamin D or after starting the Vitamin D? In some people Vitamin D intake can cause hypercalcemia. (Even small amounts of Vitamin D.) The symptoms follow:
◾feeling sick or being sick
◾poor appetite or loss of appetite
◾feeling very thirsty
◾passing urine often
◾constipation or diarrhea
◾abdominal pain
◾muscle weakness or pain
◾feeling confused
◾feeling tired
Your thyroid results are not that well and I will explain in the next installment to your question.

Answered by  IAW on

Recent Discussion

Popular Questions

December 21st is DDAY. Click here to celebrate the day with us!