Most people do not know of the problems that exist in accurately measuring vitamin D levels. If they had their blood drawn five times on the same day, they may well get back five different 25(OH)D levels, and the differences could be significant.
Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
We need your help!
We're spreading awareness in Vitamin D deficiency. But we need your help!
- [email protected] on New study explores the effects of high dose vitamin D in children with diabetes
- Rita and Misty on New study explores the effects of high dose vitamin D in children with diabetes
- mbuck on Meta-analysis: Vitamin D supplementation reduces total cancer mortality
- Rita and Misty on Large meta-analysis suggests high vitamin D status reduces all-cause mortality
- Michael on Large meta-analysis suggests high vitamin D status reduces all-cause mortality
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer calcium cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression diabetes elderly fracture hypertension infant intensive care unit lupus melanoma meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial osteoporosis pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets schizophrenia skin cancer sun exposure type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity vitamin d treatment