Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
Welcome to our blog
You will find that some of our blogs are open-access, meaning you can read them in their entirety, and some are closed-access, meaning only members can read them in their entirety.
If you are a member already, please login with the link below. If you are not, consider joining the Vitamin D Council. Become a member and register today to access all of our blogs.
- Ron Carmichael on High-dose vitamin D improves ejection fraction in heart failure patients, says new trial
- [email protected] on High-dose vitamin D improves ejection fraction in heart failure patients, says new trial
- Rita and Misty on High-dose vitamin D improves ejection fraction in heart failure patients, says new trial
- Rita and Misty on Do low vitamin D levels increase the risk for cancer in inflammatory bowel diseases?
- Rita and Misty on Letter to the editor: Vitamin D and healthcare-associated infections
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer calcium cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression diabetes elderly fracture genes hypertension infant intensive care unit lupus melanoma meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial osteoporosis pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets skin cancer sun exposure type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity vitamin d treatment