Donate $100 or more...
...and receive an autographed and dedicated copy of Dr. Cannell's new book.
Vitamin D Newsletter
- Vitamin D Council >
- About vitamin D
About vitamin D
"Sunlight is life."
~ Dr. William Meller, board-certified internist
One of the most important things you can do for your health is to learn about the benefits of proper sunlight exposure and vitamin D. This section provides information on how to effectively incorporate sun exposure and/or vitamin D supplementation into your daily health regimen.
- Toxicity - Do I need to worry about vitamin D toxicity?
- UV Exposure - Best practices for maximum production
Vitamin D Supplementation - How to supplement effectively
- Vitamin D deficiency - What it is and who is at risk
- Am I vitamin D deficient? - How to find out if you are deficient
- Magnesium - Vitamin D's most important cofactor
- Vitamin K - Helps keep calcium on the right track
- Vitamin A (coming soon) - Only a tiny bit is needed to help vitamin D
- Zinc - Helps vitamin D bind to its receptor
- Boron - Helps alleviate symptoms of vitamin D deficiency
Page last edited: 14 February 2012