Welcome to the Vitamin D Council’s site! The Vitamin D Council is a nonprofit organization working to educate on vitamin D, sun exposure and health.
Naturally, our site is setup to educate you on these topics. We strive to make it the most usable, understandable, and comprehensive site on vitamin D on the web.
Our site is divided into six sections:
- Homepage — This is where you can find the most recent things on our site, all on one page.
- About vitamin D — This is where you can find the most essential and basic information on vitamin D and sun exposure. It is thorough, so be ready to learn!
- Health conditions — This is where you can find evidence-based information on how vitamin D and sun exposure might play a role in a particular disease of interest to you.
- News — This is where you can find the latest news in vitamin D. It may include news on research, conferences, events, and health organizations.
- About us — This is where you can find out more information on the Vitamin D Council.
- Blog — This is where Vitamin D Council staff members and volunteers break down recent research in vitamin D and provide insight and detail into specific studies.
Please enjoy our site! If you have any questions, please see our contact page.