The Amazing Power of Sunlight and Vitamin D
Vitamin D is not really a vitamin at all - it is a pre-hormone that's produced in your skin in response to sunlight exposure. As such, it is an integral part of human health and longevity.
Vitamin D news
- 16 Aug 2011
- Research at UMDNJ Identifies How Vitamin D Combats MS
- New research provides insight into the mechanism of action behind vitamin D's influence on MS...
- 14 Aug 2011
- Got insulin resistance? Vitamin d supplements can help
- Newly-published study reveals vitamin D may improve insulin resistance. Researchers note greatest improvement seen in those with serum vitamin D levels over 32 ng/mL...
- 27 Jul 2011
- Bio-Tech Pharmacal Donates Vitamin D to Launch Vitamin D Council Project
- Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc., a leading manufacturer of Vitamin D, donates over 1400 bottles of Vitamin D to the Vitamin D Council to help launch a public awareness campaign.
- 27 Jun 2011
- PRESS RELEASE: Vitamin D Council set to file complaint against FDA
- Take action! VDC is set to file a complaint with the Attorney General against the FDA regarding policies that disparately afflict African Americans. We filed the same complaint in Feb 2005 but nothing came of it. This time we intend to succeed and need your help to make our voice louder, stronger. Please consider signing our petition today...
New! Find out how sunlight and vitamin D relate to a wide array of health conditions. Also see: