Recently two Swiss researchers published a review of all the studies on the vitamin D content of various protein food groups.
Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We're spreading awareness in vitamin D deficiency. But we need your help!
- Rita Celone Umile on Vitamin D Podcast 05: Dr. David Ayoub and infantile rickets
- Rita Celone Umile on Vitamin D Podcast 06: Dr. Michael Holick
- Amber Tovey on Study finds vitamin D levels linked to diabetes, but not obesity
- Yasir Mahmood on Study finds vitamin D levels linked to diabetes, but not obesity
- Rita Celone Umile on Study finds high prevalence of vitamin D deficiency in physicians
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression diabetes elderly fracture hypertension infant inflammation lupus melanoma mental health meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets schizophrenia skin cancer sun exposure type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes UV exposure vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity vitamin d treatment