I have written before that vitamin D increases testosterone levels in men. It is not a minor effect.
Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
We need your help!
We're spreading awareness in vitamin D deficiency. But we need your help!
- email@example.com on New research suggests time spent outdoors relates to risk of myopia, while vitamin D does not
- Rita Celone Umile on New study suggests independent link between smoking and vitamin D status
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Mendelian randomization: Genetically low vitamin D levels are related to increased mortality
- email@example.com on New animal study suggests inflammation due to asthma does not change vitamin D levels
- Yasir Mahmood on Newsletter: Dr Cannell answers reader questions
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression diabetes elderly fracture hypertension infant inflammation lupus melanoma mental health meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets schizophrenia skin cancer sun exposure type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes UV exposure vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity vitamin d treatment